Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome to Our Home!

The long awaited photos are finally here! I've posted a select few from each part of the apartment. You can view more in my Facebook photo album.

Please follow me for the royal tour....

This is the view when walking in.

Our office. Standing at the door, looking to the right.

Standing at the door, looking left.


Looking at the dining room from the living room.

Looking into the kitchen. It looks small, but there's lots of cabinet space!

Another view of the kitchen

Bathroom

 
A view of our bedroom from the door. It's a little bare, but it's a work in progress.
View of bedroom from the bed.
My favorite part of the bedroom: TWO CLOSETS!!
Looking out our sliding glass door/window in the living room.
Our view from the balcony...pretty nice, huh?
Looking into the apartment from the balcony.
 

2 comments:

Alli Hillyer said...

Love the pictures!! What about bathroom and kitchen!!

Gina said...

Pssh, we don't have a bathroom and kitchen! We're on a budget, woman.

Lol just kidding! I actually uploaded them but I guess I forgot to add them in here. Thanks for the reminder, I will do it right now so check back in a minute! :)