Four years ago today, I laid my life down for Jesus Christ and accepted him as my Savior.
Four years ago today, my heart was captured by a loving and wonderful King.
Four years ago today - at about this time - I was heading to my first "large group."
Four years ago today, I decided to stop drinking until I turned 21.
Four years ago today, I made one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Four years ago today, I completely changed my life, and it hasn't been the same since!
| Katie and I got saved on the same day! This is us our sophomore year at ISU, the day after. |
| And here we are almost four years later, celebrating my actual birthday. |
I am so thankful and feel very blessed to be able to share such a special day with my best friend! We've had quite the journey full of lots of ups and downs, but God has really brought us through. We became friends as non-believers and God managed to save us on the exact same day. We've been in each other's weddings, wiped each other's tears, laughed for hours, and have had so many wonderful times. I love my best friend, and I love our wonderful Lord!!
Although He has taken me a long ways in four years, I know I have so much more growth to do and so much more to learn. I look forward to the next four years and so many more honoring and glorifying God. Praise the Lord for His loving mercy and grace, and praise Him for awesome best friends like Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment