I was lucky enough to be part of Influenster's Vitality Vox Box and am excited to share my reviews of the products that were in it. I received all of these products complimentary for testing purposes.
SoftLips Cube: I've always loved SoftLips and was excited that one of their new products was part of my Vox Box. The Cube is available in three flavors, and I got mint. I'm not typically a fan of mint, but I like this lip balm. I keep it on my desk and it's so fun to use, I find myself applying it multiple times a day. It won't fit in the pocket I keep my lip balms and lipsticks in in my purse because of the size, so that's one drawback. But it's nice to have it handy when I need it during the day.
Pure Leaf Tea: I was craving some iced tea one day and was delighted that I had recently put my Pure Leaf Sweet Tea in the fridge. I cracked it open and was very pleased. It quenched my thirst and satisfied my craving for tea. I love sweet tea, which is harder to come by in the Midwest, and this did not disappoint. It was sweet enough for this sweet tooth, but not too sugary.
First Degree Advanced Burn Cream: I wasn't sure I'd have an opportunity to use this, but as I was crafting for our baby's nursery, I burned my finger fairly badly on my hot glue gun. I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to manage using a hot glue gun without at least one injury. This was worse than usual because I got glue on my finger and then couldn't get it off. I applied the cream almost immediately. It still stung a little bit, but I'm sure it felt better than if I had used nothing at all. I applied it again about 10 minutes later and started to feel relief. It did blister, but I was grateful I was able to treat the burn or it may have been much worse.
Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum: I was excited to try this because I am on a budget and don't usually get to use luxury products like this. However, I've not been impressed so far. I've been using it for about five days and from the beginning I didn't love it. It's sticky and I have to wash my hands after using it. Immediately after applying on my face, I noticed red spots. Those went away though, so I figured I'd give it a week. It doesn't really make my skin feel any smoother than when I was using my generic Clean & Clear moisturizer from Target. Today I noticed dry, red spots on my skin, so I will not keep using it. I expected much more from such an expensive product and I am disappointed. I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet, but I haven't noticed any improvements to the texture or coloring of my face.
Bikini Ready Energy Gummies: I'm not able to review these at this time. I'm pregnant and not sure these are safe to take, nor does it make sense right now. I am, however, excited to try these after the baby is born and I'm trying to lose my baby belly.
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: I also have no need for these while I'm pregnant, but will use them after the baby is born.
No comments:
Post a Comment